Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the role & team
inRiver is extending its IT Operations team to support our continuous expansion. As an IT Client Manager you will be responsible for enrolling our clients with Autopilot and managing them through Endpoint manager. Since the IT team is a small and tight team, you will be involved in everything from daily support to planning future projects.
- Develop and maintain Microsoft Autopilot program
- Develop and maintain Microsoft Endpoint (former Intune)
- Make sure that security is upheld on the clients and policies are fulfilled
- Reporting and documentation regarding clients
- Buying and supplying employees with hardware and accessories
- Client lifecycle management
- Excellent skill regarding Endpoint Manager
- Experience with Autopilot enrollment projects and management
- Experience managing Office365 and Azure
- Business level English
- Basic understand of IT infrastructure
Other meriting skills
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Windows 10 & Server 2019
- Relevant certifications
Of course, we also want you to live our core values
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inRivierian. We look forward to hearing from you