Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, international company with 70 % growth in the software industry? Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by highly dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! We are a successful, market leading, international company with driven and skilled employees. A team you want to work and develop in, playing a crucial part in shaping the market for PIM/PXM and digital transformation.
About the role & the team
inRiver is expanding its sales engineering team to support our continued growth. As a sales engineer you will be responsible for supporting field sales reps selling an innovative cloud-based PIM solution in a fast moving and high growth market. The US market is aggressively expanding right now and we are adding to the team here in the states.
As a sales engineer you will engage directly with our prospects. Working together with the Sales organization and/or our Partners you will lead the technical discovery and present the solution to prospective customers. In order to support the prospect in their decision process, it is important that you have a good overview of the system landscape when it comes to e-commerce, content management, and digital marketing, as well as the back-end systems supporting the PIM process. It is also important that you have a good understanding of the Retail, Distribution and Manufacturing industries. You should have a background as consultant or sales engineer serving these industries. inRiver has a strong and growing partner eco-system. As a sales engineer you will also work closely with our partners’ sales organization to help them understand the inRiver software, as a part of their value proposition.
- Lead the technical discovery in the sales process
- Present the recommended solution - Work with the Sales team/Partners in responding to RFPs - Provide market insights and feedback to the product development team
- Orchestrate the discussions with prospects’ executives around their business needs and vision of a solution
- 3-5+ years experience as sales engineer or consultant
- Experience working with Enterprise software
- Experience from working with e-commerce, CMS and/or search- and merchandising engines - Good knowledge about information integration and information logistics
- Good understanding of the modern system landscape - Experience from presenting to a C-level audience
- Location: this position can be held remotely, so we're flexible regarding where you're based, but there will be frequent traveling included.
It is a benefit if you also have knowledge around the following:
- PIM domain
- Experience managing and/or participating in key-roles in enterprise systems implementation projects
- Conversion optimization, SEO and related commerce areas
- DAM and related systems and services
- Print production using Adobe InDesign
- Development experience is a plus.
Core values / Behavioral requirements – a high five mentality:
- A desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Excellent communication & social skills - Authentically curious, with a passion for learning and improving your skill set
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- A desire to achieve excellence and to make a real difference for customers
- You are a flexible, dynamic, and a hard working individual
We also want you to live our core values:
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
– No one is as smart as all of us!
We look forward hearing from you.