With the rapid growth of eCommerce, inriver has a unique opportunity to capitalize – and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Want to join us for the ride?
inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture drives collaboration and a fantastic work environment.
About the role and team
The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the North American Sales Development team. Today, we have a team of experienced Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in the Chicago office supporting lead generation activities for the North American market. The Sales Development Manager will have responsibility for achieving our opportunity and revenue targets from this team.
- Coach and manage the North American Sales Development Team to exceed their opportunity creation quotas
- On-going evaluation and iteration of outbound cadences and messaging to drive pipeline
- Foster collaborative prospecting efforts between Sales Development Reps and Regional Sales Managers
- Develop the SDR Team’s core skills including cold calling, efficient research methods, social selling, video creation and email messaging
- Work closely with the Marketing team and EMEA Sales Development Manager to ensure alignment across outbound initiatives
- Facilitate career-pathing conversations and opportunities f
- Evaluate and manage tech resources used by the SDR Team
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and motivation to the Sales Development Team
- 4-6 years in Sales Development and/or Sales Management, preferably in the SaaS industry
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience prospecting into higher mid-market and enterprise segment, with a target market of manufacturing and retail
- Experience with a CRM, ideally Salesforce, and prospecting tools, ideally SalesLoft
- Proven success coaching Sales Development Reps across all outbound channels to exceed lead generation and opportunity creation quotas
- Highly analytical mindset and experience leveraging data and sales metrics to influence strategy, activity and coaching opportunities
- Proven leadership experience
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!