With the rapid growth of eCommerce, inriver has a unique opportunity to capitalize – and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Want to join us for the ride?
inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture drives collaboration and a fantastic work environment.
About the role and the team
As a part of our global growth efforts we are now looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the team. The position would be based in Amsterdam and will focus on the UK market, the role will offer a mix of remote and office work-hours. As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop new business opportunities by following proven outbound prospecting methods. You will identify and research companies to target, have consultative discussions with senior executives, and develop phone and email campaigns to generate sales opportunities. What makes this role unique:
- Individualized on-boarding program
- Opportunity to lead discussions and presentations with prospective clients
- Collaboration with our global SDR teams in Amsterdam and Sweden.
- Upward mobility potential within the company
- Proactively prospect potential customers by phone, e-mail, and other communication channels
- Lead conversations with key stakeholders in our target markets to qualify sales opportunities
- Strategize with the sales and marketing departments on messaging and lead generation campaigns
- Work closely with our Regional Sales Managers to identify top targets and engage in Account-Based prospecting strategies
- Map prospective accounts by doing research online
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of potential clients
- Extend our prospect base in our CRM tool
We would love it if you have
- 1-2 years SaaS sales experience
- Experience prospecting into mid-market and enterprise companies, specifically marketing and eCommerce teams
- Experience with managing your work in a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sector: eCommerce, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital marketing
As a successful candidate you’ll be a self-motivated and confident individual who is goal-oriented, organized and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. You have great communication skills and love to have some fun while being an integral part of a successful team.
What you will get:
A job at Inriver means that you will be a part of a marketing leading player with a strong and unique corporate culture which is reflected in one of our most important core values – We have fun while winning!
- The opportunity to join an market leader company that is growing in to new markets.
- A close collaboration with competent and fun colleagues from other the whole globe.
- A well thought out onboarding to teach you all about inRiver, the processes, the employees and the product.
- Fun activities (even if it’s a global pandemic) such as company after works, team excerises, virtual ping pong matches etc.
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!