Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Head of E-commerce Integrations delivers a transformational aspect of inriver ‘s product road map, relying on a broad experience of e-commerce platforms and domain knowledge to manage and scale a portfolio of integrations & syndication through their ‘end to end’ life-cycle.
A role where your architectural skill set and ability to execute will be front and center:
Demonstrating an uncompromising determination to deliver, drive & focus a dedicated team of product managers and owners, whilst collaborating with cross functional teams in launching multiple new integrations per month. You will ensure that high quality, standardized, scalable technical solutions are provided that can be easily configured and supported by our Service Delivery Team on behalf of our customers.
A role where your architectural knowledge in integrations will take a great part of inrivers success.
- Lead design of inriver syndication and integration build delivery and service plan
- End to end responsibility for the inriver integrations program
- Responsible for all pre-built adapters, adapter roadmap, and delivery across cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in the delivery of multiple integrations and syndications on a monthly basis, end to end (from design to launch and support)
- Ensure the design of scalable and efficient standard integrations & syndications that inriver’s Service Specialists and Agents can support on behalf of our customers
- Inject a broad range of e-commerce integration design knowledge and best practices into the end to end process for both syndication and integrations
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure inriver, partners and customers are excited and prepared to use what is being developed once launched
- Collaborate with VP of Global Alliances to identify and prioritize inrivers standard integrations to e-commerce and other target platforms
- Collaborate with the Director of Global Service Delivery to stay ahead of the integration iterated development curve
- Coordinates with other product managers to ensure a unified user experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management team or equivalent
- Preferred experience as a program manager or technical lead
- Deep understanding of the requirements and approaches required to design integrations & syndication across a wide range of e-commerce platforms and applications
- Subject matter expert within E-commerce and downstream systems space
- Documented experience of API and framework development
- Documented experience in product management tools such as Product Board, DevOps, or JIRA
- Documented experience of UX principles and UI framework such as Vuetify or similar
- Foundational MS Azure understanding
We would like you to be:
- Excellent at pipeline prioritization with a strong leadership style to effectively lead customers, partners, and technical stakeholders from within inriver to achieve our shared goals
- Excellent at understanding the PIM or related e-Commerce ecosystems
- Deliverable focused with a proven track record of delivering quality products to deadline
- Passionate customer-centricity and client-facing experience
- Excellent communicator, English business level required
- Customer focused
- Integrity and understanding of inRiver’s position as a software vendor
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!