Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
We are now looking for a Application Support Engineer to join our team in Chicago.
About the job & the team
Forget the traditional categories of first, second- and third-line support. You will balance the work between complex technical issues and how to’s. No day will be the same as you dive into logs and back end code, communication with customers and partners from across NA, working closely with our Business Solution Architects, Developers and Cloud Engineers.
Our Global Support team has the responsibility to provide world-class support to all of our customers and partners to help them achieve their goals using our PIM Service, apps and integrations. The team is spread between Sweden and US and composed of driven team players who work closely together to provide timely, pragmatic, and relevant solutions. Teamwork is vital to what we do and who we are, and we are committed to sharing knowledge within the team and our inriver Community to help each other improve. If we have the knowledge we shall share it!
As an Application Support Engineer, you will
- Own and resolve support requests from our customers and partners
- Troubleshoot and provide creative solutions to complex technical problems
- Reproduce and debug issues across our PIM product, apps and integrations
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues, development, and Site Reliability Engineering team to meet customer requirements and deliver solutions in a timely manner
- Responsible for honoring our SLAs
- Contribute to our knowledge platform and inRiver community
- Teamwork and network both with our internal inriver teams but also with our customer and partner community
- Driving community webinars with focus to share knowledge and insight
- Possess the ability to cooperate and work with all sorts of personalities
You should have
- 1-3 years of application & software support experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Highly customer-centric, service minded
- English business level
We prefer if you
- Have experience working in an issue tracking system like Zendesk or similar.
- Have experience from similar systems like e-commerce, CMS or others
- Have previously provided technical or developer support at a technology company
- Have experience in SaaS support
- Knowledge about the PIM domain
- Knowledge about DAM related systems and services
- Speak and write in German to an excellent level
We’re looking for someone to live and embrace our core values
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!
The position is based in Chicago If you feel that you are the ONE we are looking for, do not hesitate, complete your application. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
We look forward to hearing from you!