Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and join a team with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious global company with massive growth in the software industry? Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company which will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! A team you want to work with and develop in, playing a crucial part in shaping the market for PIM and digital transformation.
The inriver Marketing Team
We are looking for an experienced, talented Head of Channel Marketing to join our marketing team. You will work closely with the team to help outline and perform the partner marketing strategy and grow our global business together with inriver’s partner ecosystem.
Nice to meet you
As a person, you are self-motivated and hands-on, used to a highly dynamic environment. An enthusiastic team player, you can work across functional areas and gain insights from colleagues not within your direct reporting structure. You are resourceful, passionate and have a willingness to fail with excellent attention to detail. And just like us, you are a friendly person with a great sense of humor.
We would like you to
- Develop and execute effective global partner marketing programs based on inriver’s global marketing strategy
- Build the Channel Marketing function and support the growth of the team.
- Drive demand generation campaigns dedicated to partners
- Team up with global partner team to build and execute joint marketing plans with partners, aligning with our strategic priorities and sales objectives.
- Own and manage the marketing relationship with key partners and establish and develop joint value propositions
- Build core marketing assets that communicate the value of the partnership to partner sales teams as well as prospective end customers. Core assets include a joint pitch deck, partnership overview datasheet, joint customer references, and more.
- Manage, execute and follow-up inriver’s representation at global partner events
- Update and maintain partner enablement related assets and communication on the inRiver service center
- Build and distribute the monthly partner email newsletter
- Own and manage partner sponsoring and respective participation for inRiver-owned events like PIMpoint
- Closely collaborate with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Field Marketing to ensure messaging alignment and efficient support of regional inRiver marketing initiative
- Manage the partner marketing budget
- Drive and measure ROI for partner marketing spend
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years minimum B2B marketing experience
- Proven track record of working with different types of partners to develop and execute demand generation programs in North America and EMEA
- Solid knowledge of salesforce.com and Pardot or other CRM- and Marketing Automation system
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Excellent project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Convinced team player who is used to work in international environments
- Working from either the Chicago, Amsterdam, Stockholm or Malmo office, willingness to travel regularly in North America and EMEA
Our core values mean everything to us
- We act responsibly.
- We have fun while winning.
- We take action.
- We simplify.
- We are trustworthy.
-No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see, you might be our next inriverian. We look forward to hearing from you!
inriver is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for any employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at inRiver via-email, the Web or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for any position, will be deemed the sole property of inRiver. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by inRiver as a result of the referral or through other means.