Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious global company with great growth in the SaaS industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
In this role you will be responsible for building our marketing function in the DACH region and establish inriver as the Product Information Management market leader. You will own the regional marketing strategy and be accountable for the respective contribution to drive business in the DACH region. This role will work closely with the senior marketing manager EMEA and collaborate with the global marketing team and regional sales, partner and service departments.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and execute the DACH marketing strategy, ensuring it is aligned with the global marketing strategy as well as the regional sales strategy.
- Adapt global marketing programs to local needs and own execution.
- Develop and execute regional marketing programs to drive pipeline growth in DACH for new business and installed customer base.
- Drive and manage regional partner marketing activities like joint webinars, co-hosted events, thought leadership content creation etc.
- Manage the German website in alignment with Digital Marketing.
- Manage regional PR in alignment with Global Communications.
- Continuously align with global Marketing team whilst collaborating closely with regional Sales, Partner and Services teams.
- Determine and manage the regional marketing budget.
- 7+ years of marketing management experience for a tech company
- 7+ years of demand generation experience
- International experience required
- Experience in B2B IT industry, especially SaaS technologies
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional and international teams
- Successfully managed complex projects and demonstrate an ability to cope with change
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and successfully initiate business-driving projects
- Experience in defining and managing budgets
- Experience in defining and monitoring relevant Marketing KPIs to support the management of demand generation activities
- Ability to write short copy such as emails, landing page copy or social media posts which are in line with the corporate guidelines for branding and messaging
- Enjoys working in international environments and identifies potential synergies across different regions
- Advanced presentation skills
- German native-speaker and excellent command of business English
- BA in Marketing or equivalent education