Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, international company with massive growth in the software industry? Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by highly dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! We are a successful, market leading, international company with driven and skilled employees. A team you want to work and develop in, playing a crucial part in shaping the market for PIM and digital transformation.
About the job & the team
The Cloud Ops will help develop, drive and build the inriver Cloud infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure platform and you will be located in Stockholm or Malmö. When joining us we prioritize your desire and need to rapidly become part of the team. To ensure the best possible on-boarding you will be supported by the team and the entire product organization. You will work with the infrastructure and overall design of the Cloud infrastructure maintaining a cost-effective solution. You will also support our internal teams and our partners with customer implementations. As Junior Cloud Ops you will be an important part of the design of the Cloud infrastructure.
- Helping to operate, develop and build inriver’s Cloud infrastructure for meeting future requirements
- Support the development of the infrastructure and the development of inRivers software
- Scaling out the platform to meet new markets and regions
- Increasing the insight in health and diagnostics to maintain high level of availability and cost effectiveness
If you fulfill one or more of these requirements
- 2+ years experience in Azure required. You have some experience in building micro-service in Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services, for example Azure Service Fabric
- Knowledge about the monitoring of resources with Application Insights and Azure Monitor
- Knowledge/interest in scripting, PowerShell, JSON Templates and Azure ARM Templates
- Language; Business level English mandatory
Results-oriented, solutions-oriented and you take responsibility in your work. You also have a good ability to maintain high quality standards. To fit in this position, you are a team-player that can effectively interact with a team.
We look forward hearing from you!