The content marketer role is all about writing and content development. Inriver creates and develops a variety of content to support demand generation and ongoing programs that communicate our value across channels. This key role will be responsible for writing the content that promotes all demand generation programs and communications delivered via our marketing automation tool (Pardot) for nurturing programs, customer communications, and more. This role will work directly with the director of global communications and content and the programs manager to build effective messaging to drive communications, demand generation, and other programs at inriver.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and creation of a short form content to support the organization's needs. This includes nurturing program emails, event promotion, demand generation, and customer communications
- Website copy development
- Development of campaign briefs and presentation of ideas to teams
- Idea creation and writing of blogs and other short form copy including case studies or webinar programs
- Maintaining editorial calendar
- Working within Pardot to build out communications programs
- Leveraging the latest SEO and content marketing best practices to deliver high-performing emails and programs
- Evaluate and optimize email performance for ongoing optimization
- Work across departments to ensure consistent messaging and communications
- 2-5 years copywriting or content marketing (preference for B2B, SaaS) experience
- Native English speaker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, global environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task
Marketing automation experience a plus
Our core values mean everything to us
- We act responsibly.
- We have fun while winning.
- We take action.
- We simplify.
- We are trustworthy.
-No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see, you might be our next inriverian. We look forward to hearing from you!