Digital Advertising Specialist, North America
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and join a team with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious global company with massive growth in the software industry? Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company which will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! A team you want to work with and develop in, playing a part in shaping the market for PIM and digital transformation.
The inriver marketing team.
We are looking for a talented Digital Advertising Specialist to join our marketing team. This individual will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and the regional field marketing teams to help define and execute our strategy for performance marketing. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our global online demand generation efforts.
Nice to meet you.
As a person, you are self-motivated, hands-on, and used to a highly dynamic environment. An enthusiastic team player, you can work across functional areas and gain insights from colleagues not within your direct reporting structure. You are resourceful, passionate and have a willingness to fail with excellent attention to detail. And just like us, you are a friendly person with a great sense of humor.
We would like you to:
- Define the strategy, and own the setup and daily management of inriver’s digital advertising campaigns incl. paid search, paid social, retargeting, display, programmatic
- Manage target and budget setting, and define and monitor KPIs of our digital advertising channel mix
- Keep up with changing ad trends to continue optimizing and discovering new potential paid media channels, tactics, ad creatives and messaging concepts
- Work with Field Marketing to define and execute digital advertising campaigns in local markets
- Work with Brand Design on ad creatives to present a cohesive inriver brand across channels and increase conversions
- Work with Marketing Operations to apply tracking to all campaigns, build reports and dashboards, and measure the impact of digital advertising on overall marketing performance
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in creating digital marketing campaigns and managing ad budgets for paid search (SEA) and paid social
- Successful track record of implementing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to implementation
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Must be fluent in English, ideally with fluency in additional languages as well (German, Swedish, or Dutch preferred)
Our core values mean everything to us.
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see, you might be our next inriverian.
We look forward to hearing from you!
inriver is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for any employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at inriver via-email, the Web or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for any position, will be deemed the sole property of inriver. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by inriver as a result of the referral or through other means.