Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the role & team
inriver is extending its IT Operations team to support our continuous expansion. As an IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will support our organisation with a wide range of IT services. For example, anything from troubleshooting our printers to discussing integration of acquired companies’ infrastructure can and will happen in any given day. Since the IT team is a small and tight team, you will be involved in everything from daily support to planning future projects.
- Support our local office and offices around the world with IT support
- Support and drive our projects in our internal infrastructure, such as networking and VPN
- Make sure that security is upheld on the clients and policies are fulfilled
- Reporting and documentation regarding clients
- Buying and supplying employees with hardware and accessories
- Client lifecycle management
- Experience managing Office365 and Azure
- Experience managing Active Directory / Azure AD
- Business level English
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
Other meriting skills
- Endpoint Manager
- Autopilot enrolment projects and management
- Experience of IT infrastructure integration work
- Windows 10 & Server 2019
- Relevant certifications
Of course, we also want you to live our core values
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inRivierian. We look forward to hearing from you