Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
The Partner and Alliance team supports the growth of inriver with a highly-committed partner community to support the growth of inriver becoming a global organization. This is a strategic role in helping inriver scale to the next level and an exciting opportunity to build an ecosystem. Managing the Partner Enablement program will require the ability to manage, help define and track the impact of partners and alliances by providing sales enablement and coordinate technical implementation enablement of partners. This role will require good analytics of how enablement of partners and alliances drives revenue for inriver and provides a great customer experience. This role will need very good communication skills to manage the relationships with many different partners and alliances and other internal departments of inriver. Towards the partner and alliances, you represent inrivers interests and at the same time you are the alliances advocate internally to make sure we support well functional solutions for our joint clients and prospects.
This role will be critical to continue to build our ecosystem and help inriver’s leadership position through our partners and alliances.
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales/delivery process and methodology
- Implement programs designed to drive pipeline & collaboration across our partners & alliances, sales, and expert services.
- Manage effective communication channels
- Identify best practices and distribute learnings globally
- Onboard new SI Partners globally.
- Administration of global partner agreements
- Program requirements and benefits
- Tracking enablement metrics such as certifications and trainings
- Coordinate with the Alliances team to manage Tier 1 Technology partner certifications.
- Coordinate with Expert services and Academy to manage and track SI partner certifications.
- Support ongoing operating rhythms and business reviews for global partner and alliance team
- Effectively design content and tools to increase our partners level of knowledge and. confidence in serving our business and clients
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Team to improve our onboarding, ongoing skills development, and product training
- Provide feedback on content and make suggestions for improvement based on learning principles, adoption, and engagement
- Coordinate with various internal departments business to create and maintain content
- 2-4 years experience sales enablement, direct sales, or sales-supporting role in a SaaS company
- Experience with designing competency bases skills development programs
- Executive presence – confidence and ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders Understanding of sales coaching principles
- Strong presentation and communication skills; must have experience collaborating with sales managers and direct sales teams
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works cross-departmentally to deliver holistic enablement content.
- Self-learner who can learn to use new technologies with minimal guidance as the role’s tech-stack shifts to meet evolving needs