Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
About the Role:
Inriver’s global Support team is helping Customers and Partners solving issues and answering questions about the products and usage with the highest focus on customer satisfaction.
The Support Manager is responsible for the delivery of the support service, for the two parts of the support, technical product and business user support.
You will be expected to ensure the highest standards of customer experience and service from all of those within your teams whilst achieving and meeting a wide range of SLAs and service targets. You will ensure that customer issues are escalated by your team and remediated quickly, positively highlighting where necessary with strong leadership.
The Support Manager is also responsible for effectively nurturing and developing a strong collaboration between inriver Product Management, Development, Account Management and other Services teams, ensuring a reduction in customer ‘friction’ throughout the customers adoption of inriver.
- Case queue management to meet SLA’s
- Ensure case handling is performed as per procedures
- Be first point of contact for escalations for the region
- Ensure staff availability
- Ensure staffing levels and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours
- Ensure staffing expertise and technical knowledge are maintained and developed
- Liaise wtih senior management to execute on support and services strategies
- Drive knowledge centered support (KCS) in the Support team
- Ensure knowledge sharing across teams and departments
- Measure, report, and take action on KPIs and results
- Cross-departmental collaboration to improve delivery and results
Motivate and lead a high-performance Support team
- Provide strong, value-based leadership and day-to-day management
- Establish priorities and align efforts across teams for consistent and effective service delivery
- Lead by example through collaboration with colleagues, building cross-regional and cross-functional relationships as well as mentoring of team members
- Scale organization to enable team growth
- Proactively assess and identify skills gaps and create enablement plans to develop team members
- Excellent english communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and proven capability of managing global teams, ideally in a SaaS or equivalent organisation
- Broad understanding of e-commerce applications, the related services and SaaS support models
- Clear understanding of how to efficiently manage and reduce customer escalations whilst enabling cross functional teams to be more customer centric
- Strategic and operational understanding of the principles, processes and best practices required to design, deliver and support a range of services to a wide customer base
- Strategic and tactical planning in preparation of corporate services strategies, performance trend analysis and budget planning.
- Resourceful & persistent, with a curious and persistent approach to issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills and holistic approach to leadership
We’re looking for someone to live and embrace our core values
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden If you feel that you are the
ONE we are looking for, do not hesitate, complete your application.
Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the
applications for this assignment.
We look forward to hearing from you!