Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with massive growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job & the team
The Cloud Engineer will help develop, drive and build the inRiver Cloud infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure platform and will be located at our headquarters in Malmö. When joining us, we prioritize your desire and need to rapidly become part of the team. To ensure the best possible on-boarding you will be supported by the team and the entire product organization. You will work with the infrastructure and overall design of the Cloud infrastructure maintaining a cost-effective solution. You will also support our internal teams and our partners with customer implementations. As a Cloud Engineer you will be an important part of the design of the Cloud infrastructure.
- Helping to operate, develop and build inrivers cloud infrastructure for meeting present and future requirements
- Support the development and operations of the cloud infrastructure and the development of inrivers software
- Scaling out the platform to meet new markets and regions
- Increasing the insight in health and diagnostics to maintain high level of availability and cost effectiveness
- Language; Business level English mandatory
- Around 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have experience in building micro-service in Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of database management, primarily Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL
- Good knowledge in Azure AD.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services, for example Azure Service Fabric
- Have a good knowledge of security in Azure, IDS, Azure Security Center, etc.
- Knowledge about the monitoring of resources with Application Insights and Azure Monitor
- Knowledge of scripting, PowerShell, JSON Templates and Azure ARM Templates
It is a benefit if you also
- Have knowledge of Grafana and Terraform.
- Experience in working with SOC2 compliance management.
- Azure certifications is a merit
- Are fluent in Swedish
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inriverian. We look forward to hearing from you!