Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
As a Business Solutions Architect you will engage directly with our growing list of customers and partners, both as an Adviser or Lead. You are driven and know when and how to ask the right business questions and support our partners to ensure our solution meets the customer’s requirements. You should have a profound understanding of data models and how to use in order to efficiently meet the customer needs.
Projects and implementation
- Analyze and map external clients' business requirements, processes and objectives with system solutions
- Understand Customers value requirements
- Take ownership of translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop necessary product modifications to satisfy Customers’ needs and expectations
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to efficiently execute standard and custom-built solutions that meet our customers’ needs
- Manage customer implementation projects through different engagement models
- Support Partners during implementation of iPMC
- Day-to-day expert – share solution/product knowledge internally, e.g. with Customer Success, Sales and Partner teams
- Deliver Customer and Partner Training and enablement
- Deliver content for training & Academy, articles for knowledge base, how-to videos and webinars
- Expert level assistance for support tickets from partners and customers
- Product champion - provide Product feedback from Customer and Partner interactions as input for product development
- Product quality assurance – test new functionality and bug fixes
- 3-5 years’ experience as Consultant, project manager or similar
- Experience in external customer facing roles
- Experience leading data modeling & process design workshops
- Good knowledge about information integration and information logistics
- Good understanding of the modern enterprise system landscape
- Experience presenting to a C-level audience
- Knowledge and experience managing and/or participating in key-roles in enterprise systems implementation projects
It is awesome if you also have
- Experience working with enterprise software including eCommerce & PIM solutions
- Knowledge about the PIM domain
- Knowledge about DAM related systems and services
- Knowledge about print production using Adobe InDesign
The successful candidate will be an authentically curious, with a passion for learning, improving your skills and growing your professional career. You have a desire to achieve excellence and to make a real difference for your customers. Integrity is fundamentally important to you and you have strong communication skills. We are looking for a flexible and dynamic team player!
Of course, we also want you to live our core values
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!