Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the role
As the Customer Experience Manager, you lead the inriver Customer Experience team, proactively engaging with key business stakeholders and teams across the company to bring forward the voice of the customer. You will effectively drive the adoption of inriver’s customer experience framework and relentlessly advocate on behalf of our customers and drive tangible results across the organisation.
The responsibilities of the Customer Experience Manager include:
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience
- Create and continually develop inrivers Global CX Framework Delivery Strategy and the creation of effective team plans to achieve that strategy
- Detect and identify proposals for the resolution of customer-impacting issues across the organisation by providing relevant and timely insights as seen across the customer journey
- Facilitate cross functional teams as they work to provide effective solutions to resolve customer impacting issues and track the efficacy of solutions delivered
- Continuously assess and identify opportunities to provide automated, self-service solutions for our customers when and where needed
- Optimize the customer experience by ensuring customer facing roles develop the appropriate resources, policies and protocol to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Provide meaningful insights to all functions within the organisation that inform business decisions and demonstrate the business value achieved by improving customer experience
- Manage all customer feedback channels including customer focus groups, surveys and targeted bespoke feedback sessions
- Education – Bachelor level or higher
- Excellent English business level (written, verbal and presentation)
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: multi-channel marketing, e-commerce, retail, brands selling directly to consumers, product information management (PIM)
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of 5 people or more
- 5+ years project or program management within an medium to enterprise level organisation
- 5+ years of experience working cross-functionally with across departments or regions
- Excellent computer skills across Microsoft applications and CSM applications like Salesforce or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working with complex data sets and providing business analysis and insights
- 5+ years in process mapping and process optimization modelling 9or equivalent)
- Leadership: Significant experience leading teams, whether directly or indirectly, to consistently deliver valuable results whilst developing the skill of individuals within the team
- Customer Obsession: Ability to identify with customer needs and desired outcomes and translate these into tangible business objectives that cross functional teams can recognise and implement
- Analytical: Ability to lead the review of complex sets of data and provide meaningful insights and analysis, successfully identifying route causes and potential solutions. Capacity to present well-reasoned and data-driven proposals in both verbal and written form
- Delivery: Ability to facilitate and drive initiatives across a team of direct and indirect reports, with the aim of delivering a range of desired objectives within set time, quality, and costs thresholds
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
- Resolver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges.
- Communicator: Ability to communicate clear and concise expectations and requirements across the organisation, its partners, and its customers up to executive and board level
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.