Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture drives collaboration and a fantastic work environment.
As our Marketing Manager DACH you will: lead and manage all demand generation and corporate marketing activities in the region.
About the role and team
You will play a key role in driving growth in the DACH region by increasing brand awareness, driving demand generation and establishing inriver as the Product Information Management market leader. You will build our marketing function in the DACH region and will work closely with the EMEA and global marketing team, regional sales and partner managers.
- Develop and execute the DACH marketing strategy, ensuring it is aligned with the global marketing and regional sales strategy.
- Adapt global marketing programs and develop regional marketing programs to drive pipeline growth in DACH for new business and installed customer base.
- Drive and manage regional partner marketing activities including joint webinars, co-hosted events, thought leadership content creation etc.
- Writing short copy such as emails, landing page copy or social media posts which are in line with the corporate guidelines for branding and messaging.
- Manage the German website in alignment with Digital Marketing.
- Manage regional PR in alignment with Global Communications.
- Determine and manage the regional marketing budget.
- 5 years B2B marketing experience, preferably from the SaaS industry
- Experience from working in a fast moving environment in an international team
- Demonstrated results from demand generation activities
- Knowledge from a Marketing Automation tool, preferably Pardot.
- Experience in defining and managing budgets.
- Experience in monitoring relevant Marketing KPIs
- German native-speaker and excellent command of business English
- BA in Marketing or equivalent education
A job at inriver means that you will be a part of a marketing leading player with a strong and unique corporate culture. We want you to embrace our core values & the High five culture:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- No one is as smart as all of us!