Customer Success Manager
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager that has the drive and passion to delight customers throughout their inriver journey. The Customer Success Manager will manage a subset of our customer base with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through adoption and use expansion. You will align closely with our account teams, consult with expert services, and build a success strategy to support the customer throughout their lifecycle. This position is an integral part of our long-term relationship with customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of that partnership. inRiver focuses on the customer experience and ensuring each client is fully onboarded, realizing value quickly and ultimately driving adoption with outcomes that lead to renewals.
The CSM will work strategically and possess proper knowledge of the company's products and services to support and share knowledge on our community, answer on their requests and recognize when to escalate issues to other departments. The successful CSM will have a minimum of 3 years of experience to help integrate, adopt, and deliver success criteria to maximize the customer’s investment by growing advocates and working proactively to be the ultimate voice of the customer.
- Lead post-sales activities on a portfolio of customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Ability to recognize, understand and translate technical problems to find solutions for customers’ value requirements
- Retain long-term relationships through advocacy by providing value throughout the customer partnership
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to track numerous details and competing priorities
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Identify risks, KPIs, and opportunities for improvement and collaborate with internal teams to develop clear plans of action
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, ensure training needs are met, and develop best practices to continually drive the customer return on investment (ROI)
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Provide ideas and help create Community content ensuring customers get answers to their questions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or IT related field, Master’s in business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Success/Consultant experience
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Multilingual in French, Dutch or German preferred
- Ability to multi-task and provide excellent follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple account environment
- Proven team player
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and passion for solving complex problems and drive results
- Fast learner, adept in understanding and articulating new technologies
- Previous consultative role desirable
- Ability to travel
- Experience understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology desired.
- Understanding of organizational change management
- Able to interpret technical requirements and translate solutions to involved parties up to C-level or enterprise level customer stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- SalesForce, Zendesk experience desire
We are looking for a tenacious, outgoing, social, curious, and structured team member. You have a strong solution driven focus and a real passion for delighting customers every step of the journey.
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.