Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the centre of the global digital transformation
About the job & the team
inriver is expanding its sales team to support the continued growth. You will be a part of a global and successful sales team in EMEA. As a RSM you will be selling a state of the art Cloud based PIM solution in a fast moving and high growth market.
You will be responsible for the DACH revenue, a region which we see great opportunities to grow. In the role you will get qualified leads from the Sales Development team. It is also expected that you are able to create your own leads.
You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues, strategies and their operations with the ultimate responsibility for the sales process. Target customers for this role are upper mid-market and enterprise B2C and B2B customers.
- Responsible in creating your own pipeline and selling the inriver Products on the assigned market
- Your goal is to increase the sales of inRiver’s product iPMC by and in cooperation with the inRiver solution partners
- Handle 80% own selling, 20% supporting the DACH team to reach the assigned revenue goals
- You are responsible for managing your own prospects meetings. You will have a sales engineer assigned to assist you with demonstrations and technical questions
- You get a great degree of freedom and, together with your leader, you will organize and plan your sales work
- Manage daily work in CRM
- Create own market activities that support leads and also participate at fairs to reach and connect with new people
- Minimum 7 years of direct sales experience
- At least 5 years towards Enterprise solution selling
- Proven experience selling into C-level suite
- Excellent track record in selling SaaS solutions, to marketers or adjacent markets
- Proven experience selling martech and e-com solutions
- Able to support team and company in key business issues and business processes in your customer base
- Domain expertise in manufacturing or retail space
- Education, University degree required
- Native English required
- Ability to travel
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com CRM
- Able to create presentations in PowerPoint
- Working Excel knowledge
- Has worked with and able to teach established sales methodologies e.g CHAMP, Bant, Medic
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and driven individual who is a results-oriented ”hunter” that takes great responsibility. You have a great ability to build relationship with customers, can effectively interact with a team and have an ability to be flexible.
We’re looking for someone to live and embrace our core values
- We act responsibly
- We have fun while winning
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!