Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you would be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We team up with talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
So, you ask what the team does and who we are?
The team has a focus on implementation support and ongoing training and services for users. We work with both new and existing customers from different industries and our goal is to make sure that customers get an ongoing and increased value from our services. We are ambitious, we have fun together and we learn something new every day.
Let’s get into the details!
You will be considered an Application Specialist driving the service to our customers/partners in implementing inRiver Product Marketing Cloud. You will become our expert in inriver PIM integrations and how to work with different extensions, sharing your expert knowledge with our partners and teams. You will work with our customers to design technical solutions and engage internal and external stakeholders to efficiently execute standard and custom-built solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
You as a person is someone who takes ownership and have strong communications skills. You can translate business requirements into technical solutions and understand customers value requirements. We would like you to be confident and determined while drive projects. Also show accountability and be champion excellence in implementations.
In your role as an inriver PIM Application Specialist you also have the responsibility to develop and help the inriver partner community to maximize the use of our product.
What your role may entail?
- Act as subject matter expert in inriver PIM implementations and external connections to our product
- Coach partners and customers in using inriver PIM interfaces and API´s
- Assist in technical discussions, testing, and technical solutions for inriver PIM deliveries from a business point of view
- Be a part of the technical support team assisting our partners and customers
- Occasional trainer for inriver Academy sessions
- Will create content for Academy offerings
What we look for.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience. At least 2 with C# in .Net environment
- Are driven to success with a strong desire to learn and develop. Take pride and responsibility in your all aspects of work.
- Ability to understand, solve, and communicate complex problems to technical and nontechnical audience.
- Have previously delivered in a consultant role.
- Ability to travel up to 15% if necessary
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centred around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”