Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you would be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We team up with talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
So, you ask what the team does and who we are?
Inriver creates digital leaders with a PIM solution that’s designed to drive revenue. And the amazingly talented marketing team helps to make it happen! By promoting our brand so the world knows about inriver and how we innovate the PIM market. And by generating lots of interest and enthusiasm for our product that our great Sales teams can build on.
Let’s get into the details!
We are looking for a talented Director of Communications and Branding to join our marketing team. This individual will work closely with the CMO, Corporate Marketing, and Field Marketing focusing on communication. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our global content and communication efforts. You are not only a visionary but also a ‘doer’ and have the skill set and desire to get stuck in and ‘do’ the work.
As a person, you are initiative-taking, hands-on, used to a highly dynamic environment, and loves having a variety of projects. An enthusiastic team player, you can work across functional areas and gain insights from colleagues not within your direct reporting structure. You are resourceful, passionate, adaptable, observant, organized. And just like us, you are a friendly person with a great sense of humor.
What your role may entail?
- Develop a communications strategy and messaging platform
- Drive and execute the creation of thought leadership-building long-copy content like eBooks, bylines, blog posts, case studies, webinars, and website content
- Create messaging platforms for our quarterly, global campaigns
- Develop and execute a global PR strategy and manage all media relations
- Develop, draft, or edit communications for internal and external audiences
- Lead the strategy and oversee execution of a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Provide structure and leadership by managing a small team
- Manage communication plans and budgets
What we look for.
- 10+ years in communications and marketing
- Proven experience with managing PR
- Proven experience with independently creating and managing content
- Strategic, creative along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record in developing communications plans, strategies, and tactics in support of global initiatives (preferably in technology industry)
- Demonstrated curious mind-set and ability to find new creative approaches towards communication.
- Ability to work with marketing technology like social media tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot), and CMS (e.g., WordPress)
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere with limited direction
- Experience working with software and SaaS vendors, preferably in the PIM and/or ecommerce markets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, or related field
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centred around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”