As Director of Academy, you will be accountable for implementing inriver’s Academy Strategy, our principle PIM focused education solution. You will execute the Academy strategy with key stakeholders and develop the Academy brand for our audience of prospective and existing customers, partners and inriverian colleagues. You’ll be expected to lead and support the Academy team, planning and managing the implementation of Academy Delivery Plan across a wide range of online and classroom training solutions and programmes. You will be accountable for objective setting and performance management of the Academy team as they execute the day to day operational aspects of Academy.
- Maintain and iterate execution of inriver Academy’s global strategy for effective enablement of all Customers & Partner in the implementation and adoption of inriver
- Develop and implement the Academy Annual Delivery Plan, ensuring a consistent program of value creation within budget and to deadline without sacrificing quality
- Identify, set and monitor Academy team goals ensuring operational efficiency and increased productivity within Academy
- Budget responsibility for inriver Academy team and its systems
- Recruit, lead, coach and develop a team of learning experience designers and Academy training administrators, as they execute the Academy strategy, brand and training programmes on a daily baisis
- Hands on leadership style and management skills with energy, and passion
- 2+ years’ experience in a senior commercial or operational manager level position
- Proven track record implementing training and/or enablement initiatives on budget, to deadlines, without sacrificing quality
- True multi-sector experience, ideally in professional services, Leaning and Development, SaaS, retail or ecommerce
- Strong business acumen and proactive commercial approach to new opportunities
- Proven leadership skills and a collaborative approach that creates a culture of accountability that motivates a capable and growing team
- The mindset to develop long term relationships both internally and externally that add value and build mutual trust
- Strong communication skills – writing, listening and presenting
- Emotionally intelligent and confident communicator, especially across different cultural groups, nationalities and stakeholder interests
- Ability to enthuse and motivate cross domain stakeholders from across the organisation to enhance the inriver academy scope and brand
- Degree in Technical Communications, Technical Training, or other relevant field is a plus
- 5+ years experience managing and developing a team
- International experience a plus
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean or Agile methodologies a plus but not essential
- Value delivery focused with a strong leadership skills to drive deliveries on time, to deadline
- Communicative, flexible, structured
- Eagerness to understand our customer’s problem and support them in implementing the best iPMC
- Integrity and understanding of inriver’s position as a software vendor
- Commercial acumen and agility with the ability to adapt quickly to a changing organisational landscape and prioritisations
- Growth mindset with a natural ability to learn from colleagues and inriver leadership
We also want you to live our core values:
– No one is as smart as all of us!
We look forward hearing from you.
The position could be based in Malmö, Stockholm, Amsterdam or remote in UK, If you feel that you are the ONE we are looking for, do not hesitate, complete your application. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that inriver reserves the right to change job content according to what is best for the company