Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent that will be providing excellent service to our customers and partners. You will be working closely with our Customer Success, Expert Services and Technical Support teams, to ensure not only that our customers successfully work with inriver, but also that the tool meets their continuously developing needs. The Customer Support Agent will provide support to inriver customers and partners ensuring client satisfaction. The Agent will possess proper knowledge of the company's products and services in order to train customers and share knowledge on our community, answer on their requests and recognize when to escalate issues to other departments. The Agent will also identify trends and patterns that will support our executive level employees on their decisions.
- Register, classify and respond to service requests received through various channels such as live chat, portal and mail
- Take ownership of issues, ensuring they are responded to within the SLAs · Act as the communication hub towards customers and partners by coordinating their support requests, questions- and coordinate the response internally, this includes troubleshooting and filing bug reports
- Utilize existing processes, knowledge manuals or other reference materials to resolve issues where possible
- Network with other departments and document processes and touch-points with other teams that affect customers
- Help drive automation of Service Center systems and processes
- Provide feedback and update existing knowledge articles and create new articles
- Community monitoring and contributions, ensuring customers and partners get answers to their questions
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Personal We are looking for an outgoing, social, curious and structured person. You have a strong solution driven focus.
We also want you to live our core values:
– No one is as smart as all of us!
We look forward hearing from you.
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden If you feel that you are the ONE we are looking for, do not hesitate, complete your application. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
We look forward to hearing from you!