Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you would be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We team up with talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
So, you ask what the team does and who we are?
The Partner Manager supports the growth of inriver through the strategic management of a portfolio of implementation partners, generating partner-sourced pipeline and enabling our implementation partners to successfully deliver inriver for our mutual customers.
Let’s get into the details!
This is an impactful role that drives both revenue and market position in North America, in collaboration with the global partners and alliances team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the SaaS space, with a proven ability to build meaningful, results-driven relationships with systems integrators and digital agencies.
This role includes cross-functional collaboration with inriver sales, marketing, product, and services teams to ensure that inriver partners receive the necessary training, product knowledge, go-to-market support and sales enablement required to build a mutually rewarding and strategically driven partnership.
What your role may entail?
- Build strategic go-to-market plans with a portfolio of partners that drives partner-sourced pipeline and contributes to the overall revenue goals of inriver
- Develop partner capabilities to sell and deliver inriver by connecting them to and guiding them through the many partner program services inriver offers (e.g., certification programs, delivery support engagements, etc.)
- Create and deliver compelling value proposition and sales enablement presentations to partners
- Work closely with marketing to deliver effective joint marketing campaigns with partners
- Source and onboard new implementation partners that align with inriver’ s ICP and strategic vision
- Collaborate with inriver alliances and sales team to develop impactful engagement plans and strategic joint GTM plans with multiple parties, including both implementation partners and technology alliances
- Manage and resolve partner inquiries regarding licensing, product roadmap, commissions, etc.
- Manage lead registration and CRM upkeep of assigned partners
What we look for.
- Language – fluent in English
- Has 5+ years of experience managing partner relationships with a revenue-building component
- Has an existing network of regional and global SI relationships
- Can effectively build partner relationships from the ground up and is impactful when engaging with a diverse set of individuals, including developers, sales teams, and C-level executives
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the ecommerce space and associated SaaS ecosystem
- Is skilled at communicating technical concepts to sales and account teams
- Is strategically minded with interest in building and growing a partner portfolio
- Is self-motivated and solutions-oriented
- Is curious and has a propensity for digging in, asking questions, and continually learning
- Has a proven ability to take full ownership of initiatives and see them through to successful completion
- Ability to manage and resolve escalations with multiple parties involved
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centered around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”