Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious global company with great growth in the SaaS industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
As a software developer at inriver, you will be a part of the Product Development team working with developing our Product Information Management (PIM) product and apps.
In your role as a developer, you are given a great opportunity: to develop the product further, both conceptually and technically. You will be responsible for your specific assigned tasks, but also be a key player in our close-knit, collaborative development team. You will help your colleagues and receive help from them. Your task completions will make a difference, and you will clearly see what you have accomplished in our releases.
Product Development Team
The Product Development team is in multiple locations, eg. Malmö, Belarus, US, Philippines. We use a hybrid work-model were remote/in-office is selected based on task and possibilities.
inriver is a true multitenant SaaS product, and we are working with the latest technology and are constantly evaluating new possibilities. We are constantly improving our microservice architecture.
We work agile and are constantly improving our way of working to get the best out of everyone in the team. Our teams are small and focused, and each team has at least one senior developer.
We have a lot of optional social activities to create a stronger team.
A few things about you
- Experience of .NET library and C# development.
- Understanding of development patterns.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Business-level English.
What you will get:
A job at Inriver means that you will be a part of a marketing leading player with a strong and unique corporate culture which is reflected in one of our most important core values – We have fun while winning!
- The opportunity to join an market leader company that is growing in to new markets
- A close collaboration with competent and fun colleagues from other the whole globe.
- A well thought out onboarding to teach you all about inriver, the processes, the employees and the product.
- Fun activities (even if it’s a global pandemic) such as company after works, team excerises, virtual ping pong matches etc.
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!