Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you will be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
So, you ask what the team does and who we are?
Inriver creates digital leaders with a Product Information Management (PIM) solution designed to drive revenue across all channels. The Sales Development team is the face of inriver in being the starting point of the sales journey. This team works tirelessly to research the market and identify opportunities to help enterprise organizations meet their commerce needs. The team is energetic, eager, and collaborative…all with a friendly touch of competitiveness.
Let’s get into the details!
We are looking for a great coach that has a strong record of building and managing global inside sales teams. You enjoy not only the strategic side of leading and developing a team, but you also enjoy getting involved in the day to day to help evolve and guide team.
What your role may entail?
- Build and motivate the inside sales teams in Europe and North America.
- Work with regional team leads to manage the entire team cycle from hiring, training, setting quotas, performance reviews, and processes
- Review and create territories and/or verticals as needed for support
- Develop and manage plans to drive new qualified sales opportunities
- Collaborate with sales operations, partners, and marketing to help develop and improve materials for on-boarding, sales training, pipeline reports, dashboards, lead generation and account targeting
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts, and account history in Salesforce
- Report revenue growth and sales activity to leadership
What we look for.
- 5-7 years of inside sales and management experience.
- Proven record of hiring, training, and retaining high performing Inside Sales representatives with international / remote team management experience preferred
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud Software in an Inside Sales environment
- Knowledgeable in messaging strategy and how to close deals over phone
- Highly motivated, tenacious, passionate, and consistently achieving high level of objective success
- Experience with various sales tools such as CRM, SalesLoft, Zoom Info, Gong, etc.
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act throughout the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centered around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”