Get to know inriver
At inriver, we believe there’s a better way to drive e-commerce. We know consumer trust is earned when organizations create better online experiences to tell their stories. We’re passionate about helping our customers deliver those experiences.
We believe in inspiring and contributing to both customer and employee success across the globe. As a team, we work together to make an impact and help our community thrive and grow.
Let’s get into the details
We’re seeking a talented event marketing manager to join our US marketing team, this role will be the creative lead behind all of our online and offline events for our prospects, partners, and customers.
What your role will entail
As the inrivers Senior Events Marketing Manager in US, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of inriver events and will ensure our event presence is world-class and consistent with the brand promise. You will be in the center of event planning and coordination with our local teams and partners.
This position requires excellent organizational skills as well as contract negotiation, communication skills, multi-tasking, and budget management. The ideal candidate will be an experienced event marketing professional.
- Plan, manage and execute US events from original idea to execution and follow-up in strong alignment with the inriver Marketing, Sales and Partner team.
- Be the global project management lead for our yearly flagship event PIMpoint
- Be the internal go-to-person for our digital event platform.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and sponsorship agreements to ensure high quality, vendor accountability and the lowest price possible
- Manage the event budget including forecasting, documenting actuals and preparation of invoices, receipts, and documentation for timely payment
- Research and assess industry events in our key markets that align with inriver’s marketing strategy and support our demand generation and upsell goals.
- Manage the relationships with external vendors, inriver partners and build strong relationships with internal key stakeholders
- Provide post-event assessment, ensure documentation in CRM-system and make recommendations on potential improvements, and operational efficiencies
- Manage give-away production and respective inventory
What we look for
- 7+ year of experience with management of physical and digital events and having a degree in Event Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with managing budgets
- Crystal-grazer, where you envision an event to the tiniest detail and try to predict all that could go wrong. A meticulous and detailed planning process will do the job!
- Enthusiastic collaborative team player who enjoys working with an international team
- Experience with planning and executing large conferences is a plus
- Self-starter, willingness to get the work done and go the extra mile if needed.
- Strong personal work ethic, a quick learner who works with a sense of urgency and has a good sense of humor
- Experience using marketing tools like Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot or inEvent
- Able to travel to events approximately 10% of the time.
- Fluent in English
The inriver culture
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible and with all documentation in English