Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you would be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We team up with talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
So, you ask what the team does and who we are?
Inriver creates digital leaders with a PIM solution that’s designed to drive revenue. And the amazingly talented marketing team helps to make it happen! By promoting our brand so the world knows about inriver and how we innovate the PIM market. And by generating lots of interest and enthusiasm for our product that our great Sales teams can build on.
Let’s get into the details!
We are looking for a talented Digital Advertising Specialist to join our marketing team. This individual will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and the regional field marketing teams to help define and execute our strategy for performance marketing. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our global online demand generation efforts.
As a person, you are self-motivated, hands-on, and used to a highly dynamic environment. An enthusiastic team player, you can work across functional areas and gain insights from colleagues not within your direct reporting structure. You are resourceful, passionate and have a willingness to fail with excellent attention to detail. And just like us, you are a friendly person with a great sense of humor.
What your role may entail?
- Define the strategy, and own the setup and daily management of inriver’s digital advertising campaigns incl. paid search (e.g. Google), paid social (e.g. LinkedIn, YouTube), retargeting, display, programmatic
- Manage target and budget setting, and define and monitor KPIs of our digital advertising channel mix
- Keep up with changing ad trends to continue optimizing and discovering new potential paid media channels, tactics, ad creatives and messaging concepts
- Work with Field Marketing to define and execute digital advertising campaigns in local markets
- Work with Brand Design on ad creatives to present a cohesive inriver brand across channels and increase conversions
- Work with Marketing Operations to apply tracking to all campaigns, build reports and dashboards, and measure the impact of digital advertising on overall marketing performance
What we look for.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in creating digital marketing campaigns and managing ad budgets for paid search (SEA) and paid social
- Proven experience in creating and managing Google Ad campaigns
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Successful track record of implementing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to implementation
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Must be fluent in English, ideally with fluency in additional languages as well (German, Swedish, or Dutch preferred)
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centered around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”