Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with great growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
About the job & the team
inriver is expanding its sales team to support our continued growth. You will be a part of a global and successful sales team based in North America. As a Sales Executive, you will be selling a state of the art Cloud based PIM and Digital Shelf solution in a fast moving and high growth market.
In the role you will get qualified leads from the Sales Development team and will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues, strategies, and their operations with the ultimate responsibility for the sales process. Target customers for this role are mid-market and enterprise B2C organizations who are in need of a cloud-based product information management platform.
- Responsible for sourcing new opportunities and selling the inriver Product Information Management platform within the assigned geography
- Work with inriver Sales Engineers and broader partner network to identify areas for growth and assist in scoping of technical solutions
- Build a comprehensive territory plan to expand inriver’s market share
- Manage daily work in CRM
- 7+ years of consultative, relationship-based enterprise sales, preferably from a business area that demands creative thinking and multiple decision makers
- You have a good understanding of the challenges and opportunities a sales and marketing department encounters
- Experience from working with sales in software within data management, ecommerce ecosystems and selling to Marketing and IT
- Has a local knowledge with contacts in the industry
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and a driven individual who is a results-oriented “hunter” that takes great responsibility. You have a great ability to build relationship with customers, can effectively interact with a team and have an ability to be flexible and be successful in a high-growth environment with developing processes Must have the ability to deal with ambiguity
We’re looking for someone to live and embrace our core values
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!