Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you would be an integral part of our team which is guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We team up with talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
Responsible for overall satisfaction and proactive retention of customers through knowledge of their core business and products. Builds long-term client relationships to become a trusted advisor. Ensures effective and efficient client training and onboarding of new customers. Maintains a deep understanding of solutions and products and educates customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. Serves as the voice of the customer (issues, feedback, escalation). Provides internal feedback on product enhancements and how to better serve customers.
- Acting as the communication hub towards our customers and partners by coordinating their support requests and questions, as well as coordinating the response internally
- Ability to answer basic questions related to our solution
- Close the loop with Customer Service and Product teams to ensure that issues are resolved within our SLA agreements
- Be a customer advisor on best practices, new solutions and services
- Develop Success Plans in partnership with Account Management for selected accounts to promote customer potential development
Customer Onboarding and Outreach
- Upload all documentation to relevant systems
- Add and update customer information in relevant systems
- Coordinate with sales to ensure smooth customer handover
- Email and phone communication with customers
- Customer invitations to trainings, user forums, webinars, and other events
- Be able to troubleshoot basic customer questions, and
- Identify opportunities/leads to expand revenue in accounts through upsell and migration
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue/growth
- Strong empathy & good emotional intelligence for working with and managing our customers
- Proactive and willing to define and/or improve basic processes
Basic Technical understanding of the different platforms and systems that our customers are using and need.
What is the inriverian Culture?
The inriver culture is about being a purposeful, active member of a team, and giving back to the greater community. We call this “asONE” and it is key to what we do and how we act across the organization. The idea is simple, but the message is strong. We move asONE in everything we do. We have five core values centered around the underlying principle that “No one of us alone is as smart as all of us together.”