Get to know inriver
At inriver, we believe there’s a better way to drive e-commerce. We know consumer trust is earned when organizations create better online experiences to tell their stories. We’re passionate about helping our customers deliver those experiences.
We believe in inspiring and contributing to both customer and employee success across the globe. As a team, we work together to make an impact and help our community thrive and grow.
About the job
Responsible for testing systems and applications software. Creates and designs programs that run automated test cases. Works with all parties to develop the system and application requirements. After testing provides feedback to developers on potential changes.
We would like you to
- Have deep knowledge of testing methodologies and when to use them and how (functional, risk-based, exploratory etc.)
- Work with development team to identify, create and estimate test cases.
- Set up test environments, designing test plans, writing test cases and execute these.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a product test and develop steps for their proper execution
- Document and follow-up on defects found in the system
- At least 3 years as a Software Tester or another QA role
- Experience in UI or backend automation
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Extensive understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Technical knowledge/skills are a plus:
- Playwright knowledge
- API knowledge
- MS Azure experience
- GIT/Version Control experience
- Good knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!