Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 70% growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
About the job
inRiver is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and goal-oriented Business Consultant to join our US Expert services team, based in Chicago. As a Business Consultant you will engage directly with our growing list of strategic partners and customers.
You are driven and have the skills to know when and how to ask the right business questions and support our partners to ensure our solution meets the customer’s requirements. You should have a profound understanding of data models and how to use in order to efficiently meet the customer needs. It is important to be able to set boundaries and have the ability to communicate your expert knowledge in inRiver’s Product Information Management (PIM) solution.
It is required that you have a good understanding of at least one of the retail, distribution or manufacturing industries. In addition, it is beneficial if you have eCommerce and PIM experience in a Business Consultant role. inRiver has a strong and growing partner eco-system. As a Business Consultant you will educate our partners and clients as well as run the inRiver partner certification trainings.
Below is a summary of the responsibilities, requirements and skillsets we require in hiring for this role:
- Be a competence coach for new customers
- Plan and run PIM projects together with implementation partners
- Define and deliver business solutions to customers / partner with expertise
- Develop each customer’s & partners knowledge of inRiver’s PIM solution
- Lead and organize seminars and presentations
- Conduct product & solution training and certifications for partners and customers
- Support partners and our sales team in estimating and quoting solution implementation work
- Support partners and customers regarding how to implement and refine the inRiver solution, as required
- 3+ years’ experience as business analyst, project manager, consultant or similar
- Experience leading data modeling & process design workshops
- Good knowledge about information integration and information logistics
- Good understanding of the modern enterprise system landscape
- Experience presenting to a C-level audience
- Knowledge and experience managing and/or participating in key-roles in enterprise systems implementation projects
It will be considered an additional qualification if you also have:
* Experience working with enterprise software including eCommerce & PIM solutions
* Knowledge about the PIM domain
* Knowledge about DAM related systems and services
* Knowledge about print production using Adobe InDesign
The successful candidate will be an authentically curious, with a passion for learning, improving your skills and growing your professional career. You have a desire to achieve excellence and to make a real difference for your customers. Integrity is fundamentally important to you and you have strong communication skills. We are looking for a flexible and dynamic teamplayer!
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.