Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious global company with great growth in the SaaS industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization
About the job
As a software developer at inriver, you will be a part of the Product Development team working with developing our Product Information Management (PIM) product and apps.
In your role as a developer, you are given a great opportunity: to develop the product further, both conceptually and technically. You will be responsible for your specific assigned tasks, but also be a key player in our close-knit, collaborative development team. You will help your colleagues and receive help from them. Your task completions will make a difference, and you will clearly see what you have accomplished in our releases.
Product Development Team
The Product Development team is in multiple locations, e.g., Malmö, Belarus, US, Philippines. We use a hybrid work-model were remote/in-office is selected based on task and possibilities.
inriver is a true multitenant SaaS product, and we are working with the latest technology and are constantly evaluating new possibilities. We are constantly improving our microservice architecture.
We work agile and are constantly improving our way of working to get the best out of everyone in the team. Our teams are small and focused, and each team has at least one senior developer.
We have a lot of optional social activities to create a stronger team.
We are looking for exceptional people who has amazing analytical skills, solution driven and is able to mentor others.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or similar experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of C# with .Net MVC. HTML5, Entity framework, REST Design Patterns and SQL, at least 5 years' work experience.
- Experience using Agile methodology with DevOps or DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Test driven development, dynamic application development, microservices, dev-ops, .net scaffolding, webservices.
- GitHub achievements, if can be shared.
- Expertise in Vue.js will be a PLUS.
- You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand-ups, & sprint reviews
- Meeting with Product team to determine application requirements and estimations. AGILE experience is must.
- Conduct peer reviews and evaluate designs and project activities for applications design.
- Identify problem areas, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend actions for solving them.
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious.
- have fun!
- work smart.
- take responsibility.
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!