Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We are looking for a Customer Success Agent (CSA) that has the drive and passion to delight customers and partners throughout the inriver journey. The CSA is the primary point of contact for customers and Solution Implementation (SI) partners through the Success Desk – our communication center serving our broadest segment of customers. You will align closely with our account management team, consult with business solutions experts, and assist SI partners acting on behalf of their customers. This position is an integral part of our long-term relationship with customers and our commitment to their success. inriver focuses on the customer experience and ensuring each client is fully onboarded, realizing value quickly and ultimately driving adoption with outcomes that lead to renewals.
- Execute day-to-day Success Desk activities: activation of trials, renewal/invoicing assistance, providing training recommendations, proactively and reactively communicate with customers and partners, monitor product usage and act accordingly towards the health of the Desk’s customer portfolio, and maintain up to date customer information and activity logs in Salesforce.
- Conduct health checks to ensure customer experience is in alignment with customer expectations, understanding product usage and use cases, awareness of best practices and customer challenges and wins.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, ensure training needs are met, and develop best practices to remove friction, reduce manual workflows and to continually drive the customer return on investment (ROI) and life-term-value (LTV)
- Know how the customer uses inriver products and services towards their goals and proactively identify and mitigate account risk, prevent churn
- Collaborate closely with Account Management, creating transparency, alignment and guaranteeing a solid work dynamic between the two teams specially towards renewals and sales opportunities’ qualification.
- Actively engage and create relationships with SI partners and partner teams at inriver to facilitate first line of support on renewals, training and other customer needs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or IT related field. Master’s in business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Success experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service/Service Delivery experience
- Experience and understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology required.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Previous experience in sales preferred.
- Experience using inriver PIM, other PIM solutions and integrations highly desirable.
- Salesforce, Zendesk, Pendo, CRM experience highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
We are looking for a tenacious, outgoing, curious, and collaborative team member. You have a strong solution driven focus and a real passion for delighting customers every step of the inriver journey.
- Strong work ethic: desire to work in an innovative and deadline driven environment that rapidly adapts.
- Analytical and curious mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Strong client empathy and a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong communication and customer (webinar) interaction skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to appropriately prioritize activities.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, collaborate and take initiative to get things done.
- Fast learner, adept in understanding and articulating new technologies in the digital landscape.