inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organisation.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the centre of the global digital transformation.
We are now looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Design Team within the Product Management organization.
This role is perfect for you who have mastered the craft of turning insights, both qualitative and quantitative, into beautifully designed products. You are strong at reading data, naturally gifted interacting with users, conducting observations, field studies, usability tests and user interviews. You are experienced working in Figma, using design components to build UI and writing UX documentation.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Can write usability research screener questionnaires and discussion guides.
- Can moderate one-on-one usability sessions.
- Can help develop and implement quantitative surveys.
- Can conduct user and stakeholder interviews.
- Can provide actionable and meaningful recommendations for the product team.
- Can create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Can convert wireframes into polished UI using our Figma design components.
- Can document UX patterns and behaviors.
- Have strong communication, collaboration, and creative problem-solving skills.
Skills & Experience
You’ve been designing for 5+ years, ideally, for an enterprise SaaS product design experience, so you understand what it takes to create elegant, customer-oriented experiences.
- Mastery. You are a versatile designer who uses a full range of skills—product design, interaction design, and visual design—to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
- You’re a strong communicator. Who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining inriver! Please kindly make sure to include your portfolio with your application!