Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
As the new Senior Marketing Manager you will develop and lead the marketing strategy aligned to and supports the regional go-to-market strategy and corporate priorities. Deliver that strategy through an integrated set of plans that align activities, tactics, and channels to achieve sales, marketing and organizational goals.
This position reports to the VP, Growth Marketing and is ideally located in Chicago or EST Time Zone.
- Develop and align regional marketing strategy to the regional priorities, sales targets and business goals and target ICP.
- Create and manage integrated marketing campaigns to fuel the funnel and accelerate the growth of the pipeline within our ICP and report on ROI.
- Incorporate regional partners and strategic alliances, where they add value, to generating demand for new and existing customers.
- Develop regional event strategy – 3rd party and owned events, top to bottom of the funnel, online & in-person – aligned to regional priorities and ICP acquisition.
- Manage regional marketing budget and align it to measurable demand generation activities.
- Report and measure results to understand what is working, opportunities for improvement, what is generating the greatest impact on the business and to support future decision making.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing reports, and provide ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
- Be the advocate for your regional needs, priorities, customers, markets, while also considering a global perspective about our brand, market position, overall corporate strategy.
- Lead, coach, train and manage the team of field/partner marketing specialists and managers.
- Develop communication strategies and plans to customers, prospects, partners and internal audiences.
- Provide feedback, requirements, and suggestions to the broader marketing team responsibility to support our sales team in negotiations with customers for the provision of our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 7+ years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment
- Proven ability of building strong collaborative partnerships with sales leadership teams (Field Marketing experience preferred)
- Experience as a people manager
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results, building, and managing strong teams
- Experience building and executing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s), strongly focused on events.
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Ability to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs.
- Knowledge of ABM techniques and best practices
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a record of staying on budget and delivering programs on time.
- Strategic thinker who can tactfully communicate clear priorities to sales and marketing partners and empower direct reports to focus on the most important projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an executive level audience and an innate attention to detail
- Initiative-taker who thrives in a demanding environment and eager to have an impact on a rapidly growing organization.
If you have the qualifications, traits, and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Marketing Manager, Americas in our high-performing environment.