Do you want to work work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with drive, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
The role: This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a growing company. The Partner Manager, France & DACH is responsible for protecting, nurturing and growing inriver’s partner ecosystem across France and the DACH regions, supporting sell-with/sell-through systems integrator partners, as well as aligning with strategic alliances locally to protect and win market share. This is an individual contributor role for a senior professional. Reporting into a global team, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and high growth company culture. You are passionate about partner loyalty, indirect sales channels that drive and grow bookings and you love to win. Success requires the execution of targeted plans with partners across France and DACH, with the intent to develop, transform and grow our partner and alliances ecosystem, as well as carry the target to drive bookings for partner-led accounts and collaborate with inriver direct sales teams on co-sell deals.
The Partner Manager, France & DACH supports the growth of inriver through the strategic management of a portfolio of systems integrator partners (that sell/refer bookings, plus implement inriver solutions). This is an impactful role that drives both bookings and market position in across the France and DACH regions. The ideal candidate will have experience in the PIM, Commerce and overall SaaS space, with a proven ability to build meaningful, results-driven partner relationships with systems integrators. As a plus, you bring deep relationships with local partners from your prior experience.
- Focus on generating a partner-sourced pipeline, collaborating with partners to land new customers that fit the profile for inriver solutions, as well as cross-selling, expanding and renewing existing customers. Plus, curate a set of partners that are top-notch providers of customer support and services that deliver customer success and satisfaction.
- Accountable for the partner coverage mapping for France and DACH territories. Evaluate partner coverage, capabilities, engagement/enablement to drive marketing, sales and services engagement with top partners.
- Identify partner coverage gaps to better extend the inriver market presence. Source and onboard new implementation partners that fill coverage gaps and align with inriver’ s ICP and strategic vision.
- Prepare quarterly assessments of the inriver partner results for France and DACH and deliver this with strategic recommendations to senior leadership.
- Build strategic go-to-market plans with a portfolio of partners that drive partner-sourced pipeline and contribute to the overall revenue goals of inriver.
- Collaborate with Marketing to deliver effective joint marketing campaigns with partners that drive leads and opportunities.
- Achieve assigned organizational objectives for partner pipeline generation and bookings, both co-selling into inriver top accounts as well as partner-led greenfield territory.
- Team with partner enablement to ensure partners are enabled and engaged in the inriver partner program. Enable our implementation partners to deliver inriver for our mutual customers successfully. Deliver Enablement materials and curriculum hands on (and in language when needed) with partners locally to ensure their success in positioning and selling inriver.
- Partner with the Sales organization and leaders, across new sales and existing customer growth teams to collaborate on co-sell deals and drive bookings for inriver.
- Team with Customer Success, including Support and Services teams, to leverage partners for implementation services and create opportunities for scale for inriver.
- Protect and grow inriver’s market position by advocating and sharing inriver’s market leadership position and differentiators to the local partner network, as well as to potential new partners.
- Develop partner capabilities to sell and deliver inriver by connecting them to and guiding them through the partner program (e.g., certification programs, delivery support engagements, etc.)
- Collaborate with inriver alliances colleagues to leverage mutual alliances relationships, including but not limited to SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Optimizely, CommerceTools, Bynder and Stryker.
- Take responsibility to resolve partner inquiries regarding agreements, support tickets, licensing, product roadmap, commissions, etc.
- Manage operational elements such as lead registration and CRM upkeep of assigned partner opportunities.
- Has 5+ years of experience managing partner relationships with a revenue-building component.
- Fluent in English and additional language (French and/or German). Fluency in additional languages such is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or IT related field.
- Has an existing network of regional and global SI relationships and/or can effectively build partner relationships from the ground up.
- Impactful when engaging with a diverse set of individuals, including developers, sales teams, and C-level executives.
- Strategically minded with interest in building and growing a partner portfolio, based on measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience in designing, building, and executing partner and alliance ecosystems. Strong track record of exceeding partner/channel and alliance pipeline generation and revenue/bookings targets.
- Experience in PIM, Commerce, MDM and/or any data-related B2B software and associated SaaS ecosystems a big asset.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to sales and account teams.
- Self-motivated, curious, takes initiative and is solutions-oriented.
- Ability to manage and resolve escalations with multiple parties involved.
- Willing and able to travel as necessary up to 25% possible.
At inriver, we also want our employees to live our core values
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
No one is as smart as all of us!