Do you want to work work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with drive, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job & the team
You will be a part of our great Product Development team at the headquarter in central Malmö. You will be the bridge between the Development teams and the Cloud Operations/Production in the sense of verification, packaging and deploying the software in the best suitable way for our customers and our different environments. In this position, you will be a vital part in the chain from the first design to the actual usage.
- Work with our DevOps team with Configuration and release process
- Health checks on alarms
- Part of the Architect team building & developing
- Liaison between inner team (Building new features) and Cloud Ops
We are looking for you who are either a former developer with the core understanding and knowledge of the operational part, or you work operationally tightly together with Development, or with the understanding of what Development needs and is all about.
- Language; Business level English mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Have extensive experience of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Automation
- Have extensive knowledge within .NET Framework and TFS/VSTS
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud services, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience of working with Azure DevOps
It is awesome if you also have
- Experience of system development in C#/.NET and SQL
- Used to different Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of working with SOC2 compliance is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring with Grafana is meritorious
As a person you are driven and have a desire to learn with a great technical interest. The person we are looking for takes a great responsibility in their work and has a good ability to solve problems. To be a good candidate for us, it is important that you can cooperate with different persons.
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see – you might well be our next inriverian. We look forward to hearing from you!