Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
- Primary responsibility to support our sales team in negotiations with customers for the provision of our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
- Review and prepare commercial agreements, including SaaS, license, professional services, partner, consulting, vendor, data processing and non-disclosure agreements, as well as a wide variety of other types of contracts, with global and regional scope to ensure that all commercial agreements adequately protect the company's interests, improve processes, and increase company growth.
- Working closely with business colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Services, and other teams at inriver to successfully and efficiently close transactions consistent with inriver’s policies and best interests.
- Collaborate with security and compliance departments on a variety of legal and regulatory issues, with an emphasis on privacy (GDPR).
- General corporate legal matters for the legal entities within inriver Group
- Educate inriver organization on policies, processes and general risk awareness from a legal perspective.
- Provide other legal services and advice to the company globally as requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master´s Degree in Law (LL.M)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience from corporate law at a legal firm or in-house law department. It is an advantage if you have worked at a tech or retailer fast-paced company.
- Solid experience of reviewing, negotiating and drafting agreements and other legal documents. Experience on Tech agreements (SaaS, license etc) is desirable.
- Experience of and comfortable providing counsel on corporate governance matters, and support the Board of Directors and Committees, including preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
- You have strong negotiation skills and demonstrate ability to understand and clearly translate and communicate complex legal issues to business and technology teams as well as provide clear and pragmatic legal advice.
- You are solution-oriented
and work for finding ways to reach the end-goal instead of focusing on the problems.
- You have a confident approach to handling complex situations and are not afraid to challenge old practices where we are paving new ground.
- You are customer-focused and commercial-oriented and therefore understand that there is always a balance between legal risk to consider in relation to commercial business value.
- A team player with a positive attitude; willing to engage in knowledge sharing across organization, but also appreciates and is comfortable with mainly working autonomously.
- You have the ability to perform well under pressure, to prioritize and handle a high volume of contracts, and manage tight deadlines.
If you have the qualifications, traits, and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Group Legal Counsel, US in our high-performing environment.