Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
The Group Finance Manager will have the overall responsibility of the inriver finance organization and will enable inriver’s long term health and growth. In this position you are expected to take a leading role in professionalizing the finance function and to challenge status quo. The right candidate should be a confident sparring partner to the CFO and other senior stakeholders’, as well as have a genuine interest in people and leadership, hence enabling the team members growth.
In addition, you have an infectious energy and enjoys being the financial expert who knows how to interpret complex financial information, and how to communicate effectively with company leaders and other senior decision makers. This position will report to the CFO and is based in Malmö.
- Leadership and development of the Finance function - 4 employees
- Reporting of group statutory accounts
- Increase efficiency and digitalization of the Group’s finance processes.
- Business planning and analysis
- Group Treasury function with FX hedging and cash management
- Transfer Pricing within the group
- Tax compliance – not least when there are changes to the group structure.
- Risk Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and financial management
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Proven expertise with group consolidation and financial reporting, ideally from the SaaS industry or similar.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Self-motivated leader who shows proactivity and works collaboratively across the organization.
- An analytical mindset with strategic capacity
- You have a confident approach to handling complex situations and are not afraid to challenge old practices where we are paving new ground.
- Excellent communication skills – “to the point”
- Pragmatic personality with high integrity
- A relationship-builder with strong engagement and collaboration skills
If you have the qualifications, traits, and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Group Finance Manager in our high-performing environment.