Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious global company with great growth in the SaaS industry. At Inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
As a software developer at inriver, you will be a part of the Product Development team working with developing our Product Information Management (PIM) product and apps.
In your role as a developer, you are given a great opportunity: to develop the product further, both conceptually and technically. You will be responsible for your specific assigned tasks, but also be a key player in our close-knit, collaborative development team. You will help your colleagues and receive help from them. Your task completions will make a difference, and you will clearly see what you have accomplished in our releases.
Product Development Team
The Product Development team is in multiple locations, eg. Malmö, Belarus, US, Philippines. We use a hybrid work-model were remote/in-office is selected based on task and possibilities.
inriver is a true multitenant SaaS product, and we are working with the latest technology and are constantly evaluating new possibilities. We are constantly improving our microservice architecture.
We work agile and are constantly improving our way of working to get the best out of everyone in the team. Our teams are small and focused, and each team has at least one senior developer.
We have a lot of optional social activities to create a stronger team.
We are looking exceptional people who has amazing analytical skills, solution driven and is able to mentor others.
• One will make high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
• Assure that the right coding practices are being implemented and followed.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience working on building production level applications
- Knowledgeable in ExpressJS/VueJS, NodeJS
- Knowledge in NuxtJS and Azure Services is a plus
- With SQL development experience
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desirable
- Great communication skills
- Willing to work in Davao City.
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.