Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
Inriver is a highly ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
You will be responsible for providing expert guidance and technical leadership to inriver's partners and customers throughout the implementation process. This is an impactful role that bridges between business and technology, ensuring the solutions match the desired outcomes.
The day-to-day of the role entails working closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, project management, partner management and development, to deliver best-in-class solutions that address customer requirements and needs. Post go-live, you will act as a key technical touchpoint and advisor for customers in their ongoing usage and development of inriver PIM.
The role reports to the Expert Services Manager for EMEA and it is preferably based in Malmö or Amsterdam.
- Collaborate with clients and partners to understand their business requirements to design scalable and flexible solutions using inriver's PIM platform aligned with industry best practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners and customers, serving as a trusted advisor and point of contact for technical guidance, support, and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with project managers to define project scopes, timelines, and deliverables.
- Support PMs in monitoring progress, identifying risks, and proactively addressing any issues that may arise during the implementation process.
- Become the day-to-day expert, share solution/product knowledge internally with colleagues in Expert Services, Customer Success, Sales and Partner teams.
- Educate partners and customers on inriver's PIM platform, its features, and functionalities for them to effectively leverage the platform to achieve their business goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven successful experience in a similar role, preferably within the SaaS or PIM domain.
- Strong knowledge of PIM concepts, data modelling, and data governance principles.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases and data integration technologies.
- Proven experience managing and delivering projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into scalable technical solutions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the faculty to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Capacity to prioritize tasks, handle change, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset and the aptitude to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining inriver!